We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car With Driver

Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pasadena
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Car With Driver

Can anyone suggest a person or a company that we can use for a 3 day stay in Mexico City? Dates are from Dec.26th. to 28th.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car With Driver

Many hotels have cars which are used to ferry guests around - private taxi service. Drivers charge by the hour, trip, destination, etc. My suggestion is that you speak to the front desk clerk/manager of the hotel in which you'll be staying. If you will be in a hotel that doesn't offer this service - and most mid to upper range ones do - I'm certain the hotel manager/clerk will have a recommendation of someone they know who does that work.

Pasadena
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car With Driver

Thank you for the reply. Can you give me an idea of how much they charge? Is it by the hour or by the day and if it is per person?

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
414 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car With Driver

I suggest my visitors hire a car and driver from the following which can offer bilingual drivers if needed, drivers who know other areas (i.e. Oaxaca, Acapulco, Puebla) or just executive drivers for business meetings. Fee is hourly unless a trip is planned. You can call or write and they are good to reply. I first used them for visitors in 1991 so they have been around forever. They will also do airport pick ups. They are fairly priced, not cheap

Turismo Chapultepec

(Chapultepec Limousine Service)

Rafael Rebollar 124

Col. San Miguel Chaultepec

Tel: (52 55) 5277 2304, 5516 0770, 5516 0850, 5516 0157

Fax (52 55) 5-516-0157

limorent@prodigy.net.mx

limorent@infosel.net.mx

Owner is Arq. Roberto Ibarra

4. Re: Car With Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 December 2008, 21:25
5. Re: Car With Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 03:16