We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 1 or 2: ATM's

Shelby, North...
Level Contributor
223 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Terminal 1 or 2: ATM's

We are flying into MEX Friday morning, via Continental from Houston. I don't know which terminal we will arrive in. Form the airport, we will take the bus to Queretaro. We'll need to use an ATM for pesos, before we buy our bus tickets. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal 1 or 2: ATM's

You'll arrive in Terminal 2. I'm not so familiar with that terminal so I don't know where the ATMs are but I can assure you they are around somewhere!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,269 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal 1 or 2: ATM's

If you have time to look at the Mexico City airport website, you'll find the interactive page useful. Click on services and you'll see the "$" for banks and ATMs. I'm sure that there will be machines placed near the Arrival gates.

http://www.aicm.com.mx/home_en.php

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
424 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal 1 or 2: ATM's

Finding an ATM at the arrival gates is challenging in Terminal 2 (and 1). However, in Terminal 2 when you leave if you walk towards the parking lot (there are clear signs) which is indoors and connected, nearly the entire walk will pass every bank's branches - Bancomer, Banamex, Ixe, Santander, Scotiabank are all there as well as a restaurant and mini museum.

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
424 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal 1 or 2: ATM's

To clarify - when I say "leave", I mean once you leave the Immigration / Baggage Claim / Customs area.

This is where people would head for a taxi or their bus or the parking lot - you go towards the parking lot and will find every bank.

Shelby, North...
Level Contributor
223 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terminal 1 or 2: ATM's

Thanks very much for your help.

6. Re: Terminal 1 or 2: ATM's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 06:42