We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Miguel del Milagros

baltimore
Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
San Miguel del Milagros

Ill be there outside Tlaxcala on Sept 29th, can any one tell me about it on St. Michaels Feast Day, near hotel, mass schedule, etc. or how to contact the church via email, thanks, Kevin

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Miguel del Milagros

It is a rather rural person's destination along the lines of Chalma in the Estado de Mëxico, especially on the patron Saint's day. I would think it is quite colorful and interesting to see for a while. I am sorry I do not have details on the mass schedule or area hotels. It is really in a town, not a city.

For an idea of how things are there see the old Mexican movie "Canoa" which scared the devil out of me when I was a kid. It shows the rural oddity of being the stranger in town and was filmed in the Puebla / Tlaxcala area.

baltimore
Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Miguel del Milagros

Thank you so much for the information, I will probably stay in Tlaxcala town and there is public transportation to San Miguel del Milagros, since I will get there early the day before the feast, I would think someone at the Catholic Churches in Tlaxcala might be able to give me more info, if anyone knows if there is a b and b or hotel in San Miguel would appreciate any info or if the church can be contacted via email would appreciate, thanks again, Kevin

3. Re: San Miguel del Milagros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2011, 06:16