We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paseo de la Ciudad Desconocida...

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Paseo de la Ciudad Desconocida...

I just received the link to this article (I don't have anything to do with the organizers, I swear). Just thought this is a very interesting alternative for those who already have taking the traditional tours of the city. It seems to have a specific date, next August 14 leaving from and arriving to the Angel de la Independencia.

Here's the link for those interested

http://ciudadanosenred.com.mx/node/22978

Edited: 30 July 2010, 04:18
Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,055 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paseo de la Ciudad Desconocida...

Never heard of them - their web site says they are a not for profit. I have to admit their visits are interesting and will give another angle. i have done them all and all are well worthwhile (other than Bellni's at the World Trade Center which I say is a place that a boss dating his secretary takes her to).

I like the view from the Torre Latinoamericana much better and it is art deco and nice too.

Good post

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
19 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paseo de la Ciudad Desconocida...

I fully agree with you, the Bellini is not my cup of tea, for me the best view is from Chapultepec Castle, specially the great perspective of Reforma boulevard and the north view with the old ahuehuetes and the lake.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paseo de la Ciudad Desconocida...

I have never gone to Bellini's, but I am curious about it. Is it too expensive?

4. Re: Paseo de la Ciudad Desconocida...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2011, 05:18