We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidente InterContinental Mexico City

North Chicago...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Presidente InterContinental Mexico City

The hotel's service was outstanding. The hotel is beautiful and the food was excellent. I would definitely return to the hotel.

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Presidente InterContinental Mexico City

I agree - the hotel should be higher rated than it is. Facilities and service are better than average. May I suggest you post a hotel review - that will have a long shelf life on this site. These chat forum topics disappear much more quickly.

Mexico City
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Presidente InterContinental Mexico City

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience in the social network.

We are highly motivated by your words and ensure you that we shall continue to strive for excellence.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Thank you for your patronage.

With warm regards,

The Management Staff at Presidente InterContinental Mexico City.

3. Re: Presidente InterContinental Mexico City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 07:23