We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn and Suites - touribus ticket and room package

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
626 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hampton Inn and Suites - touribus ticket and room package

I have tried calling the hotel (can't get thru) and I also tried emailing customer service for the Hampton but still don't have an answer to my question.

There is a package deal - 1 night accommodation and 2 passenger tix for the touribus. My question: If we book 4 nights with this deal - does that mean we get 4 days worth of touribus tickets??

Anyone have experience with this particular package?

thanks!

Insolitours
Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Mexico Bike Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Bike Tours
Turibus
Sightseeing Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn and Suites - touribus ticket and room package

They (Hampton Inn Centro Histórico Mexico City) pick up their phone on one ring - phone # is + 52 55 8000 5000.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
626 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn and Suites - touribus ticket and room package

I'm having trouble getting a line out from here...since you phoned them to check they picked up on 1 ring, did you happen to ask for me!!?

thanks.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hampton Inn and Suites - touribus ticket and room package

I'm going to go to the Centro next Friday, and will go by that hotel. I will ask about the touribus package, though I don't think it will be four days worth of touribus. I'll get back to you.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
626 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hampton Inn and Suites - touribus ticket and room package

Thanks for the help... I received a response from the hotel today...only 1 day's worth of touribus tickets regardless of how many nights we book with the package.

thanks!

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hampton Inn and Suites - touribus ticket and room package

Ok! Glad that you've finally received the response.

6. Re: Hampton Inn and Suites - touribus ticket and room package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2011, 06:31