We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

men's hair stylist

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
107 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
men's hair stylist

Can anyone recommend a place for a 40-something man to get a good hair cut in Mexico City? Ideally somewhere in Cuauhtemoc/Zona Rosa/Roma/Anzures/Polanco area, but quality matters more than location. I don't mind paying more for quality. I'm not looking for the latest trendy spot but also not the corner barbershop. Thanks in advance for advice.

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
438 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: men's hair stylist

The corner barber shop is probably better in the case of where you are. I used to go to the very traditional corner barber shop that is at the corner of Atlixco and Campeche in the Condesa. I lived just a few doors away. It is packed with everyone from senior business nad government executives to the typical working man. It has been featued in hte press for its folkloric atmosphere. Now that I outgrew Condesa, I go to a place near home in the Pantalon (Centro Comercial Arcos) that is for men and women, triple the price but just as good.

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
438 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: men's hair stylist

PS - if you really want to go upscale in the neighborhoods you list, Enrique Bricker has a salon in the Reforma 222 shopping mall just on Reforma off the Zona Rosa.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
107 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: men's hair stylist

Thank you!

4. Re: men's hair stylist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 06:17