We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for an airport transfer company?

Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
U.S.
Level Contributor
26 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation for an airport transfer company?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good airport transfer company in Mexico City? I know about the pre-paid taxis, but still I'd rather book a ride in advance for my family for the ease and the peace of mind.

Thank you in advance!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
241 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation for an airport transfer company?

It really is easy to get one of the pre-paid taxis. The fare is based on where you go and what size taxi you need. This is the easiest and safest way. Thousands use the system daily. Getting the taxi only takes a few minutes. If you have money to burn for no reason then your hotel can arrange a pickup. It won't be any faster or safer.

philadelphia, pa...
Level Contributor
195 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for an airport transfer company?

Wayak - I have used them before and using them again for our March 2014 trip - nice prices and great tours

Woodstock, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation for an airport transfer company?

I have used Best Day travel for transportation between airport and hotel in Cancun. Not sure if they offer services in Mexico City, but you could check out their website bestday.com

We had great luck with them! I booked and paid online before we left. The driver was prompt and courteous and offer to take us on a direct route or a scenic route to the resort! I highly recommend them :)

Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendation for an airport transfer company?

for ease and peace of mind I would use the taxi service. There is no concern about whether the driver will be there, or issues with a delayed flight, or even the longer walk to where the car is parked.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommendation for an airport transfer company?

I agree with wombat. If one wants convenience and ease of mind, the taxi service is the way to do it. The fact that it comes out to being cheaper than a prepaid private transfer is the icing on the cake.

6. Re: Recommendation for an airport transfer company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2014, 05:15