We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Tucan

London, England
Level Contributor
91 posts
298 reviews
Save Topic
Air Tucan

I phoned Air Tucan from UK, but because my Spanish wasn't good enough I wasn't able to book a flight. Do you think it'll be ok to book a flight when I arrive in Mexico on 14 Oct, we want to fly from Oaxaca to Puerto Escondido on the 19 Oct.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Oaxaca
Oaxaca
Oaxaca, Mexico
Puerto Escondido
Puerto Escondido
Oaxaca, Mexico
Oaxaca, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Tucan

Absolutely, but in the off chance that they're booked, there's always Aerovega. The Aerotucan office is now on Emilio Carranza, I believe on the corner with Eucaliptos, in Col. Reforma. From downtown, just walk up to Niños Heroes de Chapultepec, over to Carranza (across from the bus station) and up a few blocks on Carranza, and you'll see it on the left hand side. Otherwise, upon your arrival ask your hotel or b & b to call and book for you.

Alvin Starkman - Casa Machaya Oaxaca Bed & Breakfast

Mentioned in this post
Oaxaca
Oaxaca
Oaxaca, Mexico
London, England
Level Contributor
91 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Tucan

Excellent, thank you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Tucan

just a few quick tips to add to alvin's new address info. Book through their office not through hotel or travel agency. I got the cheapest fares through their office by a surprising amount.

Also, if you are flying on a weekend, arrive at the airport early and book tickets as soon as you get to town. For our Sunday flight, they had clearly overbooked and 3 late arrivals at the airport could not get on because all the seats were taken - they had tickets.

It's a fun flight, excellent pictures.

4. Re: Air Tucan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2010, 05:16