We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather question

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
weather question

It's a silly but important clothing/packing question. How cold is it?? Can I get away with a light hoodie for evenings/mornings? I spent the last two summers in Oaxaca and figure it's similar but perhaps a bit colder. I pack super light and want to carry just my backpack. Do I need a heavier fleece sort of hoodie? Is there any sun at all?

Thanks for helping.

I'm coming for 3 weeks and I'm super excited.

GP.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,357 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather question

I went in February and got by with just a compact shelled fleece jacket, very thin fleece.

SCLC is a bit higher than Oaxaca, so yes, it'd be a bit cooler. That was my winter-vs-winter experience.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather question

I am leaving next week so I'm wondering about the weather in July. Thanks.

San Cristobal de...
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather question

The weather in San Cristobal is 70 during the day and 63 at night. It rains everday for a couple of hours.

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: weather question

I am planning a trip to san cristobal mid september can anyone give me info as to weather? Cold and rain? Wendy w

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: weather question

Hi we are planning a trip to san cristobal mid september any info as to weather conditions? Mainly rain and cold? It says rain all the time but i see that other areas such as cancun have the same forecasts but people who have been there say its not at all as bad as it sounds.... Would really appreciate some info.. W

6. Re: weather question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about San Cristobal de las...