We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand vs ERC

Houston
Level Contributor
633 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand vs ERC

Ive never been to Mexico and Im planning my honeymoon in November. I was set on ERC but now everyone is talking about the Grand. Has anyone been to both? How do they compare?

pittsburgh pa
Level Contributor
99 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Grand vs ERC

we are going for our anniversary in Nov, 1~8, sounds at though this is top of the line.....never read reviews like this hotel.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Grand vs ERC

I could let you know, by the end of November, but that will be too late. My husband and I are going to SERC , in a wekk, for a July 4th weekend get away. We are taking our adult kids to the Grand for the Thanks giving weekend. I did a good deal of research and they are both great places!

3. Re: Iberostar Grand vs ERC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 07:19