We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

Colorado
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

I can't seem to figure out if El Dorado Seaside Suites has a swim-up bar?

For those who have stayed there, did you feel the pools were small?

thx!

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

They do have a swim up bar. Going in 4 weeks, so don't know how I feel about the pools yet. They are smaller, but there is also a lot less people there compared to other resorts.

I think it is going to be an awesome trip. Have you checked out their website? Lots of great pictures.

Colorado
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

Thanks Mocha2!

Have fun!

I have looked at their website and for some reason I just couldn't see the swimup..but then after more research I found some photos on TA.

I heard they are building another pool off of the swimup rooms..

We are torn between Royale and SS Suites.

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

We have been to the Royale and loved it and we are excited about the Seaside as well. I think it will be nice to be in such a small place. I know they are building on more rooms, so it may not stay so small for long. They have started to upgrade the rooms again and will have jacuzzis in all rooms by the end of the year. At this point, I believe, all rooms except the gardenview ones have been upgraded and have jacuzzis (the Royale has jacuzzis in all rooms) We booked an oceanview room w/o a jacuzzi and since then they have put them in, so we got an extra bonus :) Yeah.

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I will post a review when I return and try to compare them.

Good luck with your choice, that is part of the fun.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

Going on Monday all being well, mum in law in hospital ill. So when we return I will posy as much info as I can remember.

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
497 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

Yes, they do have a swim up bar. Is in the main pool, close to the stage and outside the International Restaurant. Pools are a little small, but it is not a huge resort so didn't matter. It was tough to get a lounger around the pool if you wanted one (I prefer the beach, so didn't care)

The only drawback about the sim up bar is it is in the shade by 1:00. We were there in February, and the pools were quite cool, so we did not frequent the swim up bar as much as other years.

Hope this helps

Arkansas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

There is a swim up bar at the activities pool. The pool is fairly large in my opinion. I was there May4th - 12th.

7. Re: EDSS..Is there a swim up bar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 04:19