We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
117 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

Can someone recommend an Adult Only resort outside of Cancun. We can go either direction away from Cancun (towards Isla Mujeres or Tulum).

We have stayed at the CRT and we love it - the beach, the beach/pool service and especially the freedom to go to any a'la carte. However, we are hoping to find one that has more activities and/or entertainment at night. All suggestions are welcomed... as I am researching for 2014.

Thanks TA's

Safe travels and make good memories!!!

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,662 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

Valentin Imperial Maya.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
117 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

Thank you! Adding VIM to my list!!!

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,662 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

Smile - I have a list of ALL the adult only resorts from Cancun to Tulum. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post it here (or check out this thread - tripadvisor.ca/…5080 - see post #4)

Plattsburgh, New...
Level Contributor
91 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

We stayed at excellance Playa Mujeres . You can't go wrong this resort great friendly staff great beach lots of pools something going on every night of some kind rather it be music or a show . Rooms are great very clean . Food was very good .

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

Check out Ocean Maya Royale. Fab value for the money. We've stayed at many adult only AIs over the past 12 yrs, including VIM (twice), Iberostar Grand Paraiso (3 times).......please read my reviews. I don't know what your budget is, but Ocean Maya was, for the money, a great deal - and I am "relatively" high-maintenance!!..ha,ha. I liked it much better than CRT - 'tho we stayed there when it was still Copacabana, not AO. Mags

Springfield...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

Secrets Maroma Beach!

7. Re: Looking for an Adult Only Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 06:19