We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snack bar at Valentin Imperial Maya

Rowlett, Tx.
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Snack bar at Valentin Imperial Maya

Hey, we are arriving in 2 weeks. Is there a snack bar at the Valentin Imperial Maya? Anywhere where we can get snacks.....burgers, wings, etc. anytime during the day/night?

Thanks,

Lisa

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snack bar at Valentin Imperial Maya

No snack bar to my recollection, but the lunch buffet had burgers. You could always go to your room and order rooms service for burgers, wings, etc. I hear that they do sometimes have a grill during day for burgers and such, but not when we were there in November. I hope they do this November when we return.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,587 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snack bar at Valentin Imperial Maya

Nope, no snack bar. One of the a la carte restaurants usually stays open later than the others or the other place to try would be the Sports Bar. However, for the 3am munchies, room service is definitely your best bet - the chipotle shrimp dish is outstanding. And my husband, a confirmed anti-dessert guy, loved the chocolate cake.

Rowlett, Tx.
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snack bar at Valentin Imperial Maya

Thanks you guys!!!

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snack bar at Valentin Imperial Maya

Does the Sports Bar serve food like burgers, dogs, wings, etc....or just popcorn?

5. Re: Snack bar at Valentin Imperial Maya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 07:17