We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico with a 2 year old?

Ottawa, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Mexico with a 2 year old?

Good day all,

My wife and I are hoping to take a trip south with our 2 year old sometime in February. The travel doesn't concern me too much but she is an extremely picky eater as most 2 year olds are. I'm concerned she won't eat the food at the resorts so I'm hoping to get some recommendations for resorts that offer food that is very kid friendly. Things such as pasta, chicken fingers, grilled cheese, cheese quesadillas. She also enjoys fresh fruit and cheese and other such things but I'm sure these things wouldn't be much of a concern at just about any resort. Othet ahn food, having a kids pool and a nice beach would be the next 2 most important criteria. We're looking for a 4 or 5 star with costs under $1500 a person.

If anyone can help with recommendations that I check out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,528 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexico with a 2 year old?

Any family all inclusive will have a "kids" section at the buffet that will have pasta, pizza, chicken and other thing little ones will eat. That's great also that she will eat fruit and cheese. This is a few of the family resorts...Paradisus La Esmeralda. That one may be out of budget but you can check it out just in case. The Iberostar Playa Paraiso complex is also great for families. There are 4 resorts that very in amenities and budget. The Lindo/Maya resorts within that complex has a little wave pool and kids water park that she would love to splash around in. The beach at the Iberostar also has a lot of palapas for shade so that you can get her out of the sun for a while.

2. Re: Mexico with a 2 year old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 05:18