We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jungle tour info

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Jungle tour info

Hello everyone....I am headed to cancun area for third year in a row and was looking to try something different. I was wondering if anyone has taken the jungle tour (boat and snorkel) trip and would like to share information. I have a group of six and would like to try a new experience. Anyone care to share there experience? This year we will be staying in the cancun hotel zone for the first time after two years in playa. Thanks!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
257 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jungle tour info

GO! My sister and I went on the Jungle Tour in April of 2006 and I play on going again in two weeks !! You get to drive your own boat (I can't remember if it's 2 or 4 people that can ride in each boat) behind a tour guide for about 40 minutes....then you get to snorkel for about 40-45 minutes...and then drive the boats back ! We were able to see a lot of fish and coral....even a shark !! (The tour guide said that it was only a reef shark and nothing to worry about). We had such a fun time, and I cant wait to go back !! (AND its only $50!!)

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
282 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jungle tour info

Agree with the above poster.

Went the Summer of 06. Great experience!!!! You really get to see some of the great spots in the ocean. Go!!!

Also if you like that I have one word.................parisailing

3. Re: Jungle tour info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 00:18