We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party Hopper Tour- Free Drinks?

United States
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Party Hopper Tour- Free Drinks?

Other postings on this topic are split; does the party hopper tour (I think there is only one) include open bar at all of the visited clubs? Is it worth it? Any information is much appreciated.

Cancun Passion
Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours
Caribbean Connection
Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours
Olympus Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
West Seneca, New...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Party Hopper Tour- Free Drinks?

Have done a bar hopping tour every year for many years and yes drinks and addmission are both included. It has always been a fun way to get crocked and meet new people, however I think last year was my last due to old age setting in (40)....

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
689 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Party Hopper Tour- Free Drinks?

LOL well I am 44 and I still went

he is correct drinks are included and I feel you get treated better when you are on the party hooper the shot girls are less aggressive it was funny one night I was in daddy rocks and it was happening then the party hooper left and there was mayb10 people in the whole bar

pros

you get treated better

you end up meeting people on the bus

if you get a good escourt they get you your drinks

cons

when they leave they leave if you are diggin the band and want to stay well the choice is yours

3. Re: Party Hopper Tour- Free Drinks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 11:18