We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will Beach Palace be open by December

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Will Beach Palace be open by December

I just called to book Beach Palace for December and she said they were not taking reservations yet. I thought it was suppose to be open by June. Are they that far behind? Which one would be the nicest Beach or Cancun. We are a group of 15, all different ages.

Thanks in advance

Sandy

Austin TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will Beach Palace be open by December

I spoke with the Palace Resorts sales manager at a tour operator trade show last week and she said that they have no opening date scheduled at all for Beach Palace.

Tami

Southern New...
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Will Beach Palace be open by December

Website still says summer 2007, but every re-opening to date has been delayed, so I agree they have no date yet.

I'll be at Cancun Palace in 3 weeks, I'll ask when I speak to the sales reps for my membership upgrade. I was looking to take the kids late this summer and will be interested to hear what "sales pitch" they say.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,145 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Will Beach Palace be open by December

While at the ME next door mid Feb, we noticed that the Beach Palace has a very long ways to go. By Dec, I'd think they should be ready. If you are interested, I took the time to take some pictures of the front and beach side of the hotel, of course this was mid Feb, so there surely has been some progress since then!

www.ercontrols.com/cancun.htm

Click on the Me by Melia pictures. Sorry, you do have to go thru all the ME pictures, I did not get to separate the Beach Palace ones.

4. Re: Will Beach Palace be open by December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 18:22