We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best table-side Guacamole?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
378 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best table-side Guacamole?

I love guacamole and am hoping there are several places that prepare it tableside. What's your favorite Cancun restaurant with tableside guac?

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
816 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best table-side Guacamole?

My house, not to be confused with My Place......okay so that doesn't answer your question, but my hubby makes the best darn guacamole in the world! (JackJackattack) It's a shame you can't try his!

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best table-side Guacamole?

Technically it's not a restaurant, but the snack bars at the GBP put out awesome guac in the afternoon.

Southern New...
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best table-side Guacamole?

My husband goes out of his way to buy guac at Sam's Club.. There's a certain brand that HE says is the real stuff imported from Mexico.. He tries it everywhere we go and just says.. "nope, that's not it"

I know this doesn't answer your question... sorry - Up late doing laundry. ugh!

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
697 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best table-side Guacamole?

I dont know if its the best but I really enjoyed the tableside guc they made at margaritaville

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best table-side Guacamole?

Mketravel, I too love guacamole, First off as far as table side preparation Carlos & Charlies was awesome !!! But be prepared they bring you the ingrediants and I chef hat, yet you get to make it at the table while they assist. Way fun !!! The other place for great guacamole is the Corona Bar. They don't make it at the table but you can tell they just made it in the kitchen fresh. Oh so good. Wish I was there, can hardly wait for June now. ENJOY. Linda

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
378 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best table-side Guacamole?

Thank you LindaRad and Elivisneverlied! We leave in just two days.... so I can leave the 39 degree weather for Milwaukee and head to the 80's of Cancun and enjoy fresh guacamole with my margaritas! (Sorry to gloat)

Chicago
Level Contributor
27 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best table-side Guacamole?

If you go to Isla Mujeres there is a restaurant there called Bambo. It has the best guacamole that I've ever had. They don't make it table side but it is made fresh when you order it. I am not sure exactly what street Bambo is on but it is a few blocks off of the main beach on one of the major streets.

Mentioned in this post
Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres
Quintana Roo, Mexico
8. Re: Best table-side Guacamole?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 21:18