We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 yr anniversary!!!

florida
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
10 yr anniversary!!!

we are going to cancun for our 10 year anniversary the end of may with about 15 friends and im wondering if anyone has any great ideas for something special i can do for my wife while in cancun on our anniversary?????like great resturant????any neat ideas would be greatly appreciated.thanks!!! we cant wait 5 weeks and counting yeaaaahhh thats 35 days wooo hooo

NY to Cancun
Level Contributor
413 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 yr anniversary!!!

Hi tankerjoe.....Stop by the Over 30 Club and we will have a celebration for your 10th anniversary. Let us know what day, ask for Joe.

Also, every Sunday we have a special get together from 8 - 9PM for trip advisors to meet each other.

Congradulations, hope to see you....Have a great time in cancun!!!!!

florida
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 yr anniversary!!!

thanks for the invite!!!we'll definetly have to check it out!!!we cant wait.thanks again. i finally recieved a reply to one of my posts.we are staying at the cancun palace is there any better room then another??? are the patio or balconies bigger at the ends of the hotel versus in the middle???i saw one pict of a room with jacuzzie on the deck???do they still have these rooms???and joe is it you that is wanting some horse radish?????be glad to bring you some.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 yr anniversary!!!

get reservations at LaHabichuela- in the out door garden

it is downtown- VERY romantic

florida
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 yr anniversary!!!

thanks alot katie!!!ive heard that habichula was real nice!!thanks for your insight.

NY to Cancun
Level Contributor
413 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 yr anniversary!!!

tankerjoe..........horseradish sounds goooood!!!!!

Funny the little things in life that make you happy, horseradish..

Thank you!!!!!!!!! See you soon, we have some celebrating to do....

Harlem NYC
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 yr anniversary!!!

i would suggest you do something romantic on the beach. or maybe even fix the room up real nice and have a candlelit dinner for two in the room by the sound of the waves. get something good to take out and dont forget dessert. after dinner, party with friends. that way she gets you alone and also get to party with others.

florida
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 10 yr anniversary!!!

thanks butterfly that does sound very romantic!!!im hoping maybe the hotel can set up something nice for me???we are staying at the cancun palace???i guess we will find out in 40 days!!!!!!cant wait.also a friend told me i can get flowers down town at a local florist????we arrive may 25 and our actual anniversary is the 27th so i have a few days to get something set up!!!keep your fingers crossed for me that i can make it something extra special!!!thankss again!!!!and joe at over 30 club. im coming and with lotsa friends so ill have the horseradish and well be ready to party. the crowd is in age range from 23-35 so i think we will have a blast!!!