We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving to Cancun on Monday.... Whats with the weather? HELP

British Columbia
9 posts
Save Topic
Leaving to Cancun on Monday.... Whats with the weather? HELP

Can anyone tell me what they think the weather will really be like? Ive looked on several sites and some say rain.. others say clouds with sun?? I dont know what to pack!! thanks

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving to Cancun on Monday.... Whats with the weather? HELP

I don't know about this time of year, however we went this past February/March and I know that I was watching the weather daily! The forecast before we left showed several times of rain (basically everyday). Over 13 days, it literally sprinkled for 10 minutes (so light that at first you couldn't really tell for sure if it was rain). It will definately be hot and humid, however I know they start getting more rain now. Definately have the majority be summer clothes- tank tops, shorts, sandals, skirts and maybe a light sweatshirt or sweater. I tend to pack a bit of everything and of course pack way too much! Get lots of sunscreen! Have a great trip!

2. Re: Leaving to Cancun on Monday.... Whats with the weather? HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 11:21