We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip advisor back pack

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Trip advisor back pack

Hey I got my trip advisor back pack in the mail last week. Thought I would let some of you know that Yes it is here and it was not a hoax.

Best Seller
Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus...
136 reviews
from US$109.00*
Best Seller
Viator Exclusive: Early Access to...
1,055 reviews
from US$97.33*
Best Seller
Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun
1,380 reviews
from US$64.50*
Best Seller
Chichen Itza Tour and Cenote Swimming...
158 reviews
from US$49.00*
Owings Mills...
Level Contributor
886 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip advisor back pack

I received mine a couple of weeks ago! Haven't used it yet but I plan on toting that thing around to any hotel I step into like yeah watch out You see the backpack, I'll post a review so fast you head will spin. HAHAHAH

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip advisor back pack

Good Idea!!! I will do the same!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip advisor back pack

How does one get one?

East Brunswick, NJ
Level Contributor
732 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip advisor back pack

I got mine a couple of weeks ago as well. Am not sure how I was on the receiving list -- I got a letter several months ago saying I would receive one as I was a regular poster. Thanks, tripadvisor!

Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
502 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip advisor back pack

Ours arrived the day AFTER we left for Cozumel and Cancun last week...oh well, guess we'll just have to book ANOTHER trip....SOON!

TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip advisor back pack

I got mine a couple of weeks ago also. THANKS TripAdvisor!!!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip advisor back pack

weird because I am constantly posting and was enver offered one. Is it nice?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip advisor back pack

Coberg,

I got a message back in late February for one, finally received it in May while I was in Cancun. You've been quite on the board. How are you doing? Did you decide where you were going to stay with the family?

Karen

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip advisor back pack

Hi Karen, How are you? Husband and I are going to SERC July 4th weekend. Family si going to Iberestar grand over Thanksgiving. Thanks for asking. Lately I ahv ebeen posting all over but mostly Puerto Morales(SERC) and PlayDe Camen(Iberostar Grand) . How si Traveldog doing? Are you starting to look into next year's vacation?

Owings Mills...
Level Contributor
886 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip advisor back pack

coberg,

It's not a good one like a Jansport, it's the nylon thing with drawstrings on the left and right, you use those same strings to put your arms through. It's good for holding small carryon stuff. Nothing Major but thanks TA! I received an email from them saying the reason it took so long was due to a large response to the offer so they had them on backorder. I'm sure if you do a google or something you will see a pic.