We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bar prices for all inclusive

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
Level Contributor
175 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
bar prices for all inclusive

any idea of how much it costs to get into margarittaville , pat obriens or my place for all inclusive???? we don't want to do the bar hopper cause we don't want to get stuck going to coco bongo or senor frogs. just wondered if its expensive to just buy drinks one at a time or all inclusive??

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

are you sure pat o'briens offers all inclusive? i have never seen that when we were there

St. Louis (home of...
Level Contributor
297 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

I know Margaritaville has a "all you can drink margaritas", from like 9pm to 1am for about $20, maybe less. I can't remember the exact prices or details but it did seem like a good deal. We went for dinner and planned on going back for it but were quite buzzed up after dinner...their drinks were really strong. I don't remember seeing anything for pat o'briens, but they might have something similiar to margaritivlle. There should be chalkboard like signs out front of the restaraunt which lists the specials.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
981 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

Does Margaritaville have a good crowd? are all margaritas included?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

We went to Pat O'Brien's in May and we were asked if we wanted to purchase a band for $35.00. The couples we were with did, but we passed on it.

Okie
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

laxin...We went on the Margaritaville special night and the place was crowded in June last year...I think it was around $15 per person for the standard margarita's (which were good), but they did have higher price all you can drink options

There should be a flying banner going around the beaches the day of the special...Think it was a Wednesday but I may be wrong

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
981 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

Thanks for the insight

Minnesota
Level Contributor
822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

You might want to check the info on Margaritaville that people have posted reviews for. I have read somewhere that someone got the all you can drink margaritas and they did not like them. They said they had to go to a special bar that was packed and the margaritas did not taste as good as the expensive ones they sell.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

You might want to check the info on Margaritaville that people have posted reviews for. I have read somewhere that someone got the all you can drink margaritas and they did not like them. They said they had to go to a special bar that was packed and the margaritas did not taste as good as the expensive ones they sell.

Okie
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

dreamy...We sat at a table and were served the margaritas by a waiter

Not going to say they were award winning and I'm sure they aren't as good as their $8 a glass ones, but they were pretty good

Definitely got my $15 worth

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bar prices for all inclusive

No My Place all-inclusive that I am aware of. Someone reported paying $12 for a pina colada there. They do have a $1 kamikaze but it is not very good IMO. Beers same price as everywhere else in HZ, like $5 each if I remember correctly. No bargains to be had here.