We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Palace Spa Question

Shreveport, LA
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sun Palace Spa Question

can I book massages at the Sun Palace in advance or do I have to wait until I arrive there?

there is not an option for this on the palace resorts website.

Mentioned in this post
Sun Palace
Sun Palace
6,564 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Minnesota
Level Contributor
539 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

I believe you have to wait until you get there and it's a bit of a pain because you have to do it through the activities desk so if it's busy - plan on waiting awhile.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

Since this is my first trip to Mexico...Im not 100% sure about Sun Palace. Im staying at Aventura Spa Palace. But, from looking at the website....Im wondering if maybe to use the Spa when staying at Sun Palace...you have to go to Moon Palace? Im not sure. Someone whose stayed there can tell you that part for sure.

But I do know that you CAN book spa treatments BEFORE you go. Give them a call...or send them an email. They can tell you exactly how to do it. I think calling them would probably be the best option...but if you dont want to call you can email just as easy.

Direct Number for Sun Palace is:

011-52-998-891-4100

Or call:

1-800-635-1836 or 1-800-346-8225

they can direct you to the right place.

Or you can email them, and pick the SPA option as the subject.

Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Sun Palace
Sun Palace
6,564 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Moon Palace Cancun
Moon Palace Cancun
24,625 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Riverside...
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

There is a spa at the Sun Palace. It is not as large as the one at Moon. You can book treatments at the Moon if you wish, but for convenience booking at the Sun is easier.

Mentioned in this post
Sun Palace
Sun Palace
6,564 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

i could be wrong, but i think if you're booking a massage that you're paying for, you can do it in advance. but not the freebie that comes with the room. and, if you want to visit moon and get a "free" ride, book the massage there and transportation is included. Again, that's for the "pay" massage, not the included one. their web site leaves a lot of stuff out so calling like suggested is the best thing to do. have a wonderful time!!

Shreveport, LA
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

interesting....I didnt know that there is a "free" massage included.

Riverside...
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

The free massage is only if you bought a member's week. If you booked directly through Palace Resorts or other travel website you do not get the free massage, manicure, & pedicure.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Cancun, Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

Yes, Penny is right.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
347 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

Go to the time share presentation and you probably can get a free massage or golf...from waht i understand...right lisa-cat? and did you see that SP is now number 12??? yippie:)

Riverside...
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

In April they offered us a free round of golf at the Moon, $200 in spa services, plus $100 to spend at teh pro shop and $100 to spend in spa products. We declined the offer.

Shreveport, LA
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sun Palace Spa Question

Thank you to everyone for your responses. I emailed Palace Resorts and they replied with the complete spa menu and prices for the Sun Palace.

Mentioned in this post
Sun Palace
Sun Palace
6,564 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico