We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hilton golf and spa resort

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Topic
hilton golf and spa resort

Any feedback on this resort?

NC
Level Contributor
162 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hilton golf and spa resort

We stayed there last Sept for our 20th aniversary and absolutely loved it. I think it currently ranked #3 by trip advisor members.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hilton golf and spa resort

I stayed there twice, once in December for 5 nights and again in May for a night. The second trip was for business and I gladly stayed at the Hilton for my one day off. The food at the resort is fantastic, featuring their gourmet restaurant on the beach, Mitachi Beachside Grill. The rooms are basic Hilton, but the Villas have extra large bathrooms with double sink setups, bath, shower and nice sized balconies. Probably my favorite part of the resort is that there is so much room around the pools that there is never a problem finding lounges together.

Hilton Golf & Spa Resort

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150807-d152892…

212eric V.P.

PEOPLE'S CHOICE GUIDE CANCUN

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hilton golf and spa resort

I just did a review on this property that is titled "Hilton is still great". I also did a trip report you can find my clicking on my name.

We have stayed here 7 times. It is a great beach resort. I don't know what your criteria are, but I don't think anyone would be disappointed here. The pictures on their website are accurate, the pools are as great as they look in the pics. We have obviously been very happy with our stays here.

I'd be happy to answer any other specific questions you have.

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
86 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hilton golf and spa resort

We are two couples looking for a place, our husbands play golf. Does free golf come with staying here? How are prices per day for food, either at hotel or eating around town? Thanks. We're trying to decide whether all inclusive is what we need or want. Jill

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hilton golf and spa resort

Golf is not free, but the early twilight rate this July was $59 including cart but no clubs. The course is in very good shape and it is very nice to have someone pick you up in the lobby in a golf cart and take you over to the course. I have seen packages that do include golf, you'll have to look at hiltoncancun.com.

Meals here are not cheap, but they are typical of all resorts. We like their food, especially the breakfast. You can get the breakfast included in your room rate if you book with Hilton direclty by booking a "Bounceback" Package.

As far as AI goes, if you drink a lot of alochol during the day it could get quite pricey at EP hotels, with drinks being $8 each. I do think the food and drink quality here is better than an AI will give you, but it will cost you more. We usually eat breakfast and lunch at the hotel while we go out in the evenings to explore dining options - of which there are a LOT with a variety of prices.