We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bubba keg

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edgewater, md
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
bubba keg

does anyone know where i can get a couple of bubba kegs close to annapolis, md?

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bubba keg

Target and WalMart usually carry them.

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bubba keg

Walmart. Im not sure why there hard to find in the U.S.A? There all over the place in Canada.... Every Walmart or store like it has them....

~A~

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
891 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bubba keg

They are hard to find because they usually put them in the weirdest places.....

At Target you can usually find Bubba kegs back with the car accessories and stuff like that...not with the other insulated cups and glasses.

Not sure about Wal-mart, don't go there that often. But I am from Springfield, VA which is only about hour from Annapolis and they have them in our Targets and that is where you find them...automotive. Weird, I know. :o)

Hope you find your Bubba Keg!!

Turtle

Cordova, Tennessee
Level Contributor
906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: bubba keg

Ebay

outside nyc
Level Contributor
69 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bubba keg

ebay, amazon or go to the website for bubba kegs for a list of retailers and call around.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bubba keg

Just bought 2 of them last week at Target. They are located in the auto section. They are great--really did keep my drink cold...

Michigan
Level Contributor
976 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bubba keg

Walmart usually has them, but not with other insulated mugs. Check for a seasonal display of things for picnics.

I saw some at Home Depot the other day.

DVB
Plainfield, Illinois
Level Contributor
358 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bubba keg

Walmart, Target or Dollar Store,

But make sure you don't get the really big ones, because you have to carry them around all day, filled with a cocktail. They can get pretty heavy, so we just get the medium ones.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
535 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bubba keg

At our Wal-Mart they are by the camping stuff.

Edgewater, md
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: bubba keg

thanks for all your help guys...i don't know why i didn't think of it before...but i just go 2 - 20 oz on ebay. i was looking at 2 - 32 oz, but they sold before i could show them to my fiance. but 20 oz...that's the size of a regular soda, i'm sure that will be big enough. i'm starting to get really excited, wedding in 6 weeks and then off the cancun. MOST of the stuff for the wedding is done, now i'm trying to get things together, or at least think about it, that we might need for the trip....especially those things that we might not take or think about when we travel in the US.

I hope everyone stays safe the next few days and that Dean won't create to much chaos over the next few days! i'll keep checking in to see how everyone is doing.