We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just returned from the golden parnassus

kentucky
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Topic
just returned from the golden parnassus

we were there sept 6-11 .will answer any questions i can. had another great stay.this was our third stay there and will return next year.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
133 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just returned from the golden parnassus

What do they have for night entertainment? What was your favorite restaurant / meal? How late are pools open? Thanks!

kentucky
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: just returned from the golden parnassus

old barn was the best food for me

i seen people in the pool at dark dont know if they were suppose to be there but several was

didnt go to any night shows.im not sure what they was.saturdy was suppose to be a party but the rain canceled that.

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just returned from the golden parnassus

They have a different activity each night. Some are shows put on by proffessional groups, eg. Caribean show, Mexican show, Millenium show. And others are put on by the Entertainment team, eg. Elvis show, Best couple show, Karaoke etc. All of them are fun, and worth seing. They usually start around 9.45pm and finish around 11pm. After the shows you can go to various nightclubs with the Entertainment team

CA
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: just returned from the golden parnassus

Beachlover1,

Do you know if they have wireless internet?

kentucky
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: just returned from the golden parnassus

sorry. i have no ideal. elmo might know he stays there quiet often.

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just returned from the golden parnassus

I only know about the business office where you can access computers. I think it costs $2 for 15 minutes. Never seen anyone around with a lap top, so I would probably say no to the wireless

7. Re: just returned from the golden parnassus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 07:18