We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

Kansas City
Level Contributor
380 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

All,

Have new pictures that were just sent to me from Excellence from September 28th, if you would like to see them please pm me and I will forward.

R

Kansas City
Level Contributor
380 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

All,

I have now updated the pics to the Excellence Playa Mujeres pics. Do a search for the resort and look at candid traveler pics and you will find them there. Enjoy.

R

Lansdale...
Level Contributor
30 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

Wow, thanks rlouisa! That's really nice of you to post these.

I feel a little better about our November vacation now!

Have a great day.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

What is the beach like?

Another poster said that it didn't have the pretty turqoise water

It sure looks like it is that pretty color in your pictures

Augusta Georgia
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

Hi louisa We are going nov 18-24 we would like to see the pictures.

thanks

jan

sigepsal
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

Hey, do you folks think it is worth it to pay the extra grand or so to be in the excellence club? It looks as if there is only going to be one pool open to the regular resort goers and there are three for the 'club' members. Please let me know what you guys think. What are the big differences???

Denver, co
Level Contributor
648 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

Unless I've been misinformed, non-club people have access to four of the seven pools.

sigepsal
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

Ya but only one of those four are heated... so I meant 1heated pool... sorry

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

Hi

I am going in Feb and torn between a regular room or Excellence Club Room..Looks like only Excellence Club has ocean views.

Augusta Georgia
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

Hey everyone: My husband and I went to erc last november and we booked the excellence club we did not think it is worth the extra money. This is why

know one checks to see if you are ec so you can really go anywhere you want to. Know one was ever in the ec areas when we were there. You do have a better view and they say that you get different menus for room service. You get checked in in the ec lounge woopee. You can get on the internet in the ec lounge but we are on vacation I don't check email. They also have snacks in the lounge but you can get them by the pool not the stuffie lounge. We thought that it was a waist of money for us. We did not use anything that came with ec.

We have booked epm for this november and we did not book ec. We booked the cheapest room and will spend our extra money elswhere. You will still get all the great food and drinks as everyone else will. All the rooms are the same size the difference is location. I have read many reviews and many people think it is worth the extra money my opinion it's just a way to get more money with really know extra service.

indiana
Level Contributor
197 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres Pictures

We also went for cheapest room but upgrades will probably be available. What other excursions or places would be best from EPM?