We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is March and Good time to go?

Newton Aycliffe...
Level Contributor
561 posts
200 reviews
Save Topic
Is March and Good time to go?

We are thinking of visiting Cancun in March? Can anyone tell me what it will be like, quiet / busy etc

I like nightlife and beach, is this the place for me?

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is March and Good time to go?

March will be busy with spring breakers. We have done March before we like Jan/Feb better. we are in our 40's-like to hang out but some springbreakers are out of control

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is March and Good time to go?

March is the best time to go! The bars and clubs are in full swing, and Cancun has the best weather at this time! Don't worry, unless you decide to stay at the Oasis or something you won't be bothered by Spring Breakers except for in the clubs, and even then we don't bite ;).... infact my parents say they add a little color to the vacation.

Sounds like your place! I'll be there March 23 through the 29th :)

Borehamwood, Herts
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is March and Good time to go?

Depends what you are looking for. Been in March/April and was overrun with spring breakers...ALL hotels! Drove us nuts but there were only having (raucus) fun.

4. Re: Is March and Good time to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 15:18