We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel for young teenage boy?

york, pa
8 posts
Save Topic
best hotel for young teenage boy?

I am planning a trip for next spring with my 12 year old son. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best hotels for young teens - I am looking for one that has a lot of sports and preferably a larger hotel with other kids for him to play with.

any suggestions?

Thanks

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotel for young teenage boy?

The Palace Resorts usually have a ton of kids exept for Adventura Spa. Omni, Crown Paradise, Gran Caribe Real, Caribbean Village, thats a good start.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
694 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotel for young teenage boy?

i suggest crown paradise club. sounds perfect for 12 yr old.

Washington, Virginia
Level Contributor
265 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best hotel for young teenage boy?

I took my 12 year old son to Palace's Xpu-Ha. He loved it and I loved it. We only took one tour to Tulum which I loved and he hated. He is now taking AP World History and would probably like it now...I also rented a car from the resort and we drove to Xel-Ha where he did the dolphin swim which he loved. There is alot to do at Xpu-Ha, he can even take an introduction into diving there. The lagoon is very safe and it is fun to walk the grounds ~ always an adventure. There weren't alot of kids when we went there but alot of honeymooners (June) that we got to know and he really got good at conversing with young adults. It is a really safe place to be.

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico