We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Palace Ocean fornt rooms

Iowa
Level Contributor
435 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sun Palace Ocean fornt rooms

Hi,

Hubby and I stayed at Coz Palace last so I othught we'd try the sun. I understand they lagoon views? If it doesn't say ocen view on the itenerary should we assume we are getting a lagoon view? I can't reember if the the Coz res., stated ocean view, it may have? I love hearing and seeing the ocean from our room.

Thanks,

Steph

PS We will be there Feb 13th, 08!

Norman, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Palace Ocean fornt rooms

hi steph..

I'm not 100% sure, but from what I've read, all Sun Palace rooms have at least a partial ocean view.

(at least I hope so, going there next year for honeymoon)

Iowa
Level Contributor
435 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Palace Ocean fornt rooms

Hi Steph,

Thanks your response! After having ocean view on a couple of MX trips, I'd rather have the full view but just being there will do! I am addicted to MX! We started going 4 yrs ago, now...I can't stop!

We had parial ocean view in Cabo, and full, in Cancun ( RIU Palace Las Americas), and Coz Palace last yr.

Honeymoon, how excitng, bet you did a lot of research?!

Thanks again, I don't feel you can go wrong woth Palacae Resorts!!!

Steph A

Minnesota
Level Contributor
538 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Palace Ocean fornt rooms

I was at SP in Feb. and recall all of the rooms having an ocean view. You will love it -- very romantic.

4. Re: Sun Palace Ocean fornt rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 12:21