We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I don't like this!

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
I don't like this!

Snow!! Lots of it! Right here in Kansas! I'd much rather be looking at Sand! Lots of it! Down there in Mexico!!

64 days.....

Nebraska
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I don't like this!

I agree...lots of it in Nebraska too. 64 days for me too!!!!

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
5,291 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I don't like this!

divamom - Have you looked north of Kansas lately!!! We have over 8 inches of snow in Wisconsin and more coming tonight (2-4"). The high temperature today is 14 degree’s and the lows will be in the negatives.. Our group only has 64 days too and can’t wait. My wife and I leave for a little early xmas present to ourselves (great last minute deal out of Chicago) on Dec 13th and return on the 19th from the RIU Cancun. T&JWisconsin

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I don't like this!

backus,

My sympathies friend! I lived in Minnesota for 12 years. I feel your pain! I must say that I'm a bit jealous of your up coming trip. Where are you staying?

We only got about 2 inches so far. Cracks me up though that everything shuts down for such a small amount of the white stuff!

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I don't like this!

Ice storm for Oklahoma......diva, you better hope it all stays snow up there.

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
5,291 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I don't like this!

divamom - We are staying on the high part of the 7 at the RIU Cancun. Could not pass up this 7 day trip deal for the price. I have some relatives that live in Pittsburg, Kansas and they use to live in Iowa and the Chicago area and they just laugh at there neighbors when it snows these days!!!

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I don't like this!

hey jack,

Be careful with the ice. South of here in Wichita and Emporia, the ice is worse. Fortunately I don't have to get out until this evening. It's stopped snowing now so, hopefully they'll have time to clear things out.

Backus,

maybe it's a good idea they shut things down. I don;t think these people are as experienced as you and I might be for driving on this stuff. It's probably safer.

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: I don't like this!

Please send all your snow up north! If it snows more than 5" in Calgary on New Years Day we get our two-week vacation at Golden Parnassus in March for free! We booked through ITravel2000 when we heard them offer this special deal.

Texas
Level Contributor
270 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I don't like this!

Here in Texas, we are in the high 80's today with lots of sun!! We got snow two years ago and we missed it... we were in Disney World. My kids were so disappointed because the one time it snowed and they were out of town.

divamom, wow only 64 days to go, we aren't back in Cancun until March 2008!!!!

Twin Cities...
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I don't like this!

Twin Cities we have about 6-9 inches (depending on where you're at), finally got my snowmobile out for a bit...that's the only good part of the snow...don't go to cancun until March--first time, can't wait!!

Saint Louis, MO
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I don't like this!

Starting to snow in St. Louis now...6 days until I'm on the beach!