We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun bound in 4 hours!!!!! FIRST TIMERS!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
511 posts
Save Topic
Cancun bound in 4 hours!!!!! FIRST TIMERS!!!

oh my gawd!!!!! i can't believe the excitement!!!!

i'm ready to burst at the seams, tho my husband is much more collected.

Ironically it's -23C here at home, daytime highs of +28C in Cancun = you do the math...LOL

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Washington State
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun bound in 4 hours!!!!! FIRST TIMERS!!!

You will have a great time!! Our first trip was this past winter and we can't wait to go back again! If you get a chance, try to make a day trip in to Isla Mujeres too! Enjoy the heat!

Mentioned in this post
Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres
Quintana Roo, Mexico
In a Little Cafe...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
10,874 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun bound in 4 hours!!!!! FIRST TIMERS!!!

Good for you, have a great trip and enjoy yourself. ;-)

PA
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun bound in 4 hours!!!!! FIRST TIMERS!!!

If you are anything like me, you had the whole day planned out. Get up really early, so you could get a few hours sleep before leaving. BUT, of course, you are too excited for sleep, so by the time you get there, you will have been up for 24+ hours! Have a great trip. I would do the math, but it was never my strong subject. Besides, I only know Farenheit! But, I know enough to know that if they lose your luggage coming back, you won't be needing those shorts and flip flops in Toronto for awhile! Have a great trip!

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
4. Re: Cancun bound in 4 hours!!!!! FIRST TIMERS!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 03:16