We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Punta Turquesa

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
219 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Punta Turquesa

Does anyone have any information on this Resort? It is supposed to open this week.Pic"s look nice & it is being offered for $1350 (Tax.Incl.) for week of Mar.21 from Halifax.????

canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Punta Turquesa

We've been wondering the same thing - and have now booked as I received an email back from the resort and this is what they said:

We are happy to confirm you that H10 Punta Coral & Turquesa will be fully operational on Dec.20th 2007.

About the weather, for now, is really nice, and depending of the day, it’s a bit windy. The beach is very clean. All junior suite have ocean view, and a few with ocean direction and garden or swimming pool view.

Actually we do already have guests in house, we have opened all theme restaurants, the pools, snacks, lobby and reception area, the main buffet and most guest rooms.

I do stay at your disposal for any further information required.

We are looking forward to be welcoming you soon!

That's it.

I too would like to see "REAL" pictures but I would think by the time someone is back at the end of December there might be some pics posted! The price was too good to pass up!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
152 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Punta Turquesa

For "real" photos you can go to :

http://www.almalibrebooks.com/h10.htm

keep in mind they were taken 3 weeks ago

Iowa
Level Contributor
3,353 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H10 Punta Turquesa

You also might want to check the Puerto Morelos forum - there's a lot of discussion there about this resort.

Abbotsford, BC
Level Contributor
66 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: H10 Punta Turquesa

It looks amazing. Very modern. I'm considering sending a client there for January. Prices are so low because it's brand new and they are trying to get people to try it out. All rooms are ocean view! Bedding and decor are very "art deco" style. Beach looks long and beautiful. It's a large resort with a small compact feel.

New Market, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: H10 Punta Turquesa

We have booked a trip for end of Feb, beginning of March - looks beautiful - have been reading some on the town, but not much on the resort - I'll be curious to see what gets posted in the next few weeks.

toronto
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: H10 Punta Turquesa

pictures

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g240327-d112876…

7. Re: H10 Punta Turquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 02:21