We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 apple square deal

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
220 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
6 apple square deal

We booked this deal through Apple Vacations. We ended up at Dreams Resort and loved it. Before we left I did a search on here and couldn't find anything recent. This is for those trying to figure out where they might end up!

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 apple square deal

Thanks for the info pyrenese,

We've always been tempted by the square deal, but always chickened out! I'm a nervous nelly and just seem to need to know where we're staying before the last minute. But it seems like it would be an adventure if I could actually go through with it.

Glad you had a nice experience.

PA
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 apple square deal

Lucky you! Dreams is a great resort. I too have always wanted to do a square deal, but my husband was never into it. I think it would be an adventure:)

Costa Mesa...
Level Contributor
425 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 apple square deal

Where do you find the square deals on the Apple site?

Washington
Level Contributor
766 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 apple square deal

Also curious about how much savings there is when doing a square deal. Did you price the rooms at Dreams vs what you paid? Just wondering how big the savings was.

Thanks,

Rhonda

massachusetts
Level Contributor
87 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 apple square deal

we did a 5 apple square deal and ended up at the oasis...what a horrible hotel, Apple ended up refunded me 4 nights. Can you imagine, they call that a 5 star hotel. It is 2 at its best.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 6 apple square deal

A 6 apple square deal in Cancun would have to be one of the following

Dreams

RPLA

Gran Melia (AI)

LeBlanc

Beach Palace

Cancun Palace

Sun Palace

Pick the cheapest one of these resorts. If the price is less for the square deal then it is a good deal.

Costa Mesa...
Level Contributor
425 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 6 apple square deal

When I look on their site I do see anything that says "Square Deal". I must be missing it! Can you tell me where its at?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
220 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 6 apple square deal

They don't always offer them, and when they do they usually go quick. It also may depend on what city you are flying from. Funjet also has the same type thing, theirs are called 4 star surprise (or 3 star or 5 star). Funjet will tell you up to 3 days before you leave where you are going. Apple makes you wait until you are checking in at the airport.

Costa Mesa...
Level Contributor
425 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 6 apple square deal

When I search for my trip, would it come up as one of the choices?

Level Contributor
4,534 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 6 apple square deal

OC

yes it would be there in with the hotel list if there is one available.