We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

designer shopping

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Level Contributor
210 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
designer shopping

where should we go if we are interested in designer brand name jeans, clothing, etc?

thanks in advance

Beverly Shores...
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: designer shopping

Look, I cannot tell you the answer, but all I can do is tell you the various malls in the hotel zone that have designer shops:

Forum Mall

La Isla Mall

Kukulcan Mall

Caracol Mall

Las Americas Mall

Someone will chime in and give you some details. My GF went to a number of the above and found all kinds of great things. She does not remember which was which.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
11,846 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: designer shopping

At Plaza Kukulkan there is a section of the mall called Luxury Avenue. It's the south entrance of the mall. There are Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Chanel etc stores in there. Additionally there are Envy stores in each of the malls with Dolce & Gabbana and other high end designers. La Isla has Izod, Guess, Diesel, Envy, Bulgari, etc.

Basically Kukulkan Plaza and La Isla are the best bet for designer stores.

Cheryl

usa
Level Contributor
482 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: designer shopping

I did not find the besigned items to be any less expensive in cancun then here in the states actully I think some cost a bit more. Maybe I was looking in the wrong places but I did shop at the places listed in the 2nd post on this thread

4. Re: designer shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 14:19