We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Blanc Spa Beach Condition?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chesapeake
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Le Blanc Spa Beach Condition?

The last time I was in Mexico we stayed the Xpu-Ha Palace resort that had a nice beach in 2002....we are returning this May for a stay at the Le Blanc Spa Palace resort....does anyone have current picutes or an update of the beach condition there?

chicago, Il
Level Contributor
275 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Blanc Spa Beach Condition?

Hi- We just came back from the Royal Cancun which is about 4 hotels south of LeBlanc. We walked down there one day and I thought that their beach was definitely decent. It does have some rocks but all the beaches on that side of the strip do but LeBlanc isn't bad. However, the water is not calm there like it is at the top of the seven.

Illinois
Level Contributor
472 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Blanc Spa Beach Condition?

I thought the beach at Le Blanc was great, but I had never stayed in that area before so I don't have much to compare it to. From what I was told, the beach isn't as big/deep as before throughout the hotel zone, and in some spots you can really see where the beach has eroded. From Le Blanc we could walk on the beach up to Forum by the Sea on the one end but not so far in the other direction.

Le Blanc doesn't have sandbags on the beach and there was plenty of room for loungers and umbrellas. When I was there a week ago, we spent most of our time on the beach.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Blanc Spa Beach Condition?

We stayed at LB a few months ago and the beach was far nicer than many resorts in that area.

Chesapeake
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Blanc Spa Beach Condition?

Thanks to all that replied to my question on the beach conditons...glad to hear that the beach is still in okay shape as we live on the East Coast and are use to having subtantial beach areas....does anyone happen to have any current pictures of the Le Blanc beach by chance?

Thanks again....

5. Re: Le Blanc Spa Beach Condition?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 17:15