We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

Maryland
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

Hi-

We are FINALLY getting to Cancun in early May.

I will be about 24 weeks pregnant with #2 and we want to get away somewhere that is relaxing with good food (for me!) and good drinks for my husband also must have a spa for me too!

I have been in love with Dreams Cancun but am also considering an adult-on hotel. I am okay going to Rivera Maya or Telum...

Any thoughts??

Thanks!

Annie

Chicago, Il.
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

Uh, Baby "Moon" Palace???

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

I agree with Moon also

Idaho
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

For adults only you should check out LeBlanc.

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

It is not adults only but the Royal Sands is a nice place and the food is terrific also has a great spa

long island, ny
Level Contributor
3,223 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

Secrets Capri is very nice. It is a smaller resort with less walking. At 24 weeks you will be getting tired more quickly. It is nice having everything so close. We did see a few pregnant women while we were there.

Walla Walla
Level Contributor
467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

Hi! We are 25 weeks pregant and leaving Thursday for Cancun. We are staying at GR Solaris. I was looking for the same things you are.

Advice, don't stay at Moon Palace if you want to get in the water. The ocean is nasty with sea grass there. Nice resort though if you want to hang out at the pools. Sun Palace would be better.

Maryland
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

thanks everyone!!

So Dreams shouldn't be considered while prego???

What about Royal (if they get their act together!!)?

Annie

Cancun
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

Dreams Cancun is fantastic. The food is surprisingly good for an all-inclusive hotel, the location is perfect, the service is outstanding, they have TWO great beaches, and the spa is wonderful!

Also check out Westin Cancun. I believe they offer Babymoon packages.

9. Re: Cancun while pregnant? Best babymoon hotel!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 02:16