We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GR Solaris

kentucky
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
GR Solaris

My last 8 times I have been to the Cancun Palace. This time my husband & I are going 10 days to GR Solaris in April. The Palace was too pricey since they had to remodel it. Is the GR Solaris nice? I am nervous.

tx
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: GR Solaris

We stayed there last year and we were very satisfied. The food at the restaurants were good specially at Marco Polo. The service was great and our room had a great view of the pool and beach. Kids loved the pool and my husband and I loved the swim up bar. We had wonderful time, hope you will too.

Westport...
Level Contributor
41 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GR Solaris

when will you be there. i will be at the gr solaris from 4/19-4/25 with my husband and sons. First timer to Cancun so i am very excited.

North Arlington...
Level Contributor
109 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GR Solaris

The GR Solaris is fantastic!!!! I went back in September and again this past January. I am already looking forward to my return there in July/August of this year!

You have no reason to be nervous at all - go & enjoy!!!!

Newton, Ia
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: GR Solaris

we are heading on the 16-23 of April.... Can't wait!\

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GR Solaris

April 14th -23ed count down is on! mrt96 thank's for the positive review.

NC
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: GR Solaris

We went to the GR Solaris last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a bit smaller than some of the others, but that did not mean we had fewer options for food, drink, or entertainment! I think GR Solaris is an incredible value. Enjoy!

kentucky
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: GR Solaris

Thanks everyone for the positive reviews. We will be there April 20th-30th. We are excited.

8. Re: GR Solaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 07:18