We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife-- sun palace

ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nightlife-- sun palace

so i pretty much know there is no night life really at sun palace but i keep reading about other resorts have staff take them to different bars and such each night..does sun have this? and if so any good?? Thanks

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife-- sun palace

You are right that there is no nightlife. I'm not aware of a shuttle from the Sun at night but the public bus stops right out front of the hotel and you can take that for $.65. It is safe and clean. We took the shuttle during the day to Moon Palace and spent the day and evening and came back via taxi for $20.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife-- sun palace

Some of the entertainment staff took guests out on the town a couple times I know of when we were there last Sept. Didn't see it advertised anywhere so it might have been something worked out between the guests and staff.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
537 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife-- sun palace

I did not see it advertised anywhere either when we were at the SP but the activity director that calls himself Tiki Barber did take some of the guest out. I was not one - I booked the Party Hooper on my own but when were were out we saw them and then the next day we chatted with him about it. I am sure even if your hotel does not "officially" offer it the entertainment staff may. Good luck. As another person said you can always take the bus and do it on your own too!

4. Re: Nightlife-- sun palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 02:17