We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do you ever think we need to get a life

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,706 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Do you ever think we need to get a life

and do something more productive with our time instead of staying on TA all the time?

Happy travels everyone!

TX1

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
218 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

Lord knows I need to!! Thanks TX1 for confirming I'm not alone!! lol!

Leslie

duluth,mn
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

my wife tells me this everyday,but its 20 degs out today and it beats shoveling snow.

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
2,709 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

thanks for asking TX1. What I really need to do is vacation more often. I find TA to be a good way to keep my mind multi-tasking, so actually it's more productive for me to spend some time here each day.

-Jay

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
605 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

TA And it's people are very informative.By Being on here I learn alot, and, this way if my vacation isn't any good , I have somebody to blame it on . ;-)

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

I was so depressed after coming home from Cancun, and that was my first time there. The only way to get over my depression was to continue my vacation thru others on trip advisor until I can get back there. It's working and hopefully will continue to work until I can go back next year. It beats prozac!!!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,593 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

Nope...I work full time(allthough- I'm on TA alot!), have a house, a husband and no kids. I have lots of time right now in my life.

I figure some people do scrapbooking, some people enter sweepstakes, some people workout...I like TA. It's a hobby :)

duluth,mn
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

thanks for the help ill have a lot more answers when my wife gets home and questions my progress on the kitchen remodel.

Rio Rancho, New...
Level Contributor
342 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

TX1,

TA is productive! I love it, and yes, I am addicted! But everyday I can get away to paradise and read reviews that get me more and more excited for Mexico!

I couldn't get my car door open this morning because of the ice . . it's March 28th and ICE here in CO?!? Oh, I am ready for the sun, the sand, and all that Mexico has to offer!

I love TA!!!

Truly, your TA Junkie,

Ritchiesgirl

London, United...
Level Contributor
454 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

If anyone needs ro get back to normality, it's me! I can't even book my trip for May 2009 until June 2008 (I just rang Travelocity and enquired) and yet I've visited this forum every day almost on the hour, EVERY hour for the past week!

I'm addicted to the Cancun forum!

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Do you ever think we need to get a life

Caramel, it`s a great addiction! I live vicariously through other TA ers reviews, waiting for my trips.