We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HoneyMoon at Sun Palace

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DeLand, Florida
Level Contributor
445 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
HoneyMoon at Sun Palace

I am going to the Sun Palace from April 28- May 6. I have read great reviews, any tips or advice of other things to do and a really good place to eat away from the resort

Thanks

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HoneyMoon at Sun Palace

we arrive on the 25th so i'll look for the honeymooners. (we're old as dirt). i guess you already know you are entitled to a special honeymooner's dinner. if not, just tell them at check in.

i'll let the experts advise you on outside restautants since we never leave the resort. just know that they are expensive. $100 easy.

of the tours, i think the paradise snorkel is a good start. be sure to spend some time at moon palace for a different feel (there is a scheduled shuttle to moon every day). but i think once you get to sun, unless you can't stand being idle, you'll probably just want to stay at the resort. i must say, it's going to be incredibly hot looking at the forecast. so we will not do any inland tours this time.

congrats to you! you planned a great honeymoon destination.

DeLand, Florida
Level Contributor
445 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HoneyMoon at Sun Palace

Thanks, I am really excited. I have been reading all the reviews for months. I am looking forward to a nice beach and lots of food and drinks.

3. Re: HoneyMoon at Sun Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 07:20