We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt Dew almost impossible to find?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Olympia
Level Contributor
16 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Mt Dew almost impossible to find?

Please give advice as to where to find Mt Dew in Cancun?

Walmart doesn't have it.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
536 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mt Dew almost impossible to find?

Most places do not have it as it is a pepsi product and Coke is the international beverage. I found it at the airport. Usually, we bring it with us.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mt Dew almost impossible to find?

You can find Pepsi products at some of the convenience stores, but not all. I can find Dr. Pepper and it seems like once upon a time over the last 10 years we have found either Mt. Dew or Diet Mt. Diew.

Since it is hard to find, however, my boyfriend usually throws some in his suitcase. He can't live without it.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,055 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mt Dew almost impossible to find?

When we were in Ixtapa a few years back, we were only able to get Pepsi, no Coke. I think it depends on who has the local distribution rights to products.

4. Re: Mt Dew almost impossible to find?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 15:20