We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sterling Heights...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

Hey everyone,

Ill be in Cancun in mid-August. Just wondering if anyone else will be.

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

I'm trying to make it down, but I'm not sure of the dates.

Where are you staying?

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

Hey Bro,

My wife and I will be down there mid August, should be fun. First timers, maybe we can hook up with "weatherdood"??

We are going to be staying at the "Jw Marriott"

DonTony

Sterling Heights...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

We're staying at the Imperial Laguna. Its my second time there and my girlfriend's first. I've only been to Cancun on Spring Break so I dont know what its like this time of year or with the significant other. Judging from the posts on here, its great all the time for all ages and for singles or couples. Yeah, lets see who else is going in mid-August. Maybe we can get more people to meet up.

Illinois
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

My wife and I will be there from August 20-26. This will be the first time in Cancun for both of us. We are staying at the Golden Crown Paradise Spa.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
519 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

I will be at Cancun Palace from Aug.15-20... I will probably see weatherdood at Dady O's on Wed. the 17th.. You know you will be there... I can't wait.

Wisconsin
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

I'm planning a trip sometime between Aug 6 (my currently scheduled time at work) or im thinking of changing my vacation date, possibly til september. I have NO ideal where to stay or anything. Im looking at about a week, but i want a place that is busy. I plan on drinking on the beach pretty much every day. Playing it lazy, playing some beach volleyball etc. I will be going alone so hopefully i will meet some people. I'm not worried about that though, i can talk to anyone.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
721 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

We'll be there mid August too. Hoping to meet up w/ Lisa, weatherdood, Haysmom, ZsaZsa & all others TAer's for a fun night out!

new orleans
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

My husband and I will be at the Golden Crown August 4-11....Stabone76, If you're travelling alone, you should check out the GC because it's adults only. I've never been, but the reviews are great!!!

PS. Come sit next to me, I can talk to anybody too!!!! heehee

kennett
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

We will be there Aug. 4-9th at Oasis Cancun.

Toronto
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone going to be in Cancun around mid-August?

My boyfriend and I will be at the Golden Crown Paradise Spa August 23-September 02! We hope to meet Lisa and many other TAs!! Hey Soon2Moon, I'll be putting my hair products to the test! :)