We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Off to Rpla Tuesday!

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne, florida
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Off to Rpla Tuesday!

Can't wait to see all our friends at RPLA.

Riverside...
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Off to Rpla Tuesday!

Pete ~ Didn't you two just get back? I am so jealous. I have told you many times that I want to be you when I grow up. Have a great trip!

tennessee
Level Contributor
387 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Off to Rpla Tuesday!

We will be at the RPLA friday...Can't wait..maybe we will see you guys..

Indiana
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Off to Rpla Tuesday!

My husband and I are leaving Wednesday for the RPLA. It will be our first time staying at this resort. The weather forcasts aren't looking great for our 6-day stay. Should I be worried?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,858 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Off to Rpla Tuesday!

Have a wonderful time...see you in September!

allentown
Level Contributor
346 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Off to Rpla Tuesday!

manateeboy - Have a great trip. We had to cancel, due to family matter. Not sure when we'll get to go. I did miss the Jump-0ff, that's the only thing I'm glad about. Have a few drinks for me. I've been hitting the tequilla here at home, practicing for when we do go. Keep us posted about your trip.

6. Re: Off to Rpla Tuesday!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 14:23