We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rpla - Memorial Weekend - Anyone there?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
allentown
Level Contributor
344 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Rpla - Memorial Weekend - Anyone there?

Was anyone at the RPLA over memorial weekend? Wanted to see how things turned out with the Jump-off being hosted by RPLA.

California
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rpla - Memorial Weekend - Anyone there?

semi, my friend and i checked out of the riu cancun saturday, and when we left, the party scene was still pretty tame. the hotel was definitely quite a bit more crowded during the day but at night it was still quiet - the people from the jumpoff must've been out doing the clubbing thing. i'm curious to see how things turned out after we left as well.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rpla - Memorial Weekend - Anyone there?

I arrived at the RPLA on Monday 26th May, last day of the jump-off and was dreading the packed party scene I expected to find. But, there was nothing at all. The hotel was no different to what it was the following 2 weeks I was there, much to my relief. From speaking to others, it had been no different over the jump-off weekend and people staying didn't even know there was anything on.

I worried about this before I went but there was no need at all.

By the way, had an awesome time!

3. Re: Rpla - Memorial Weekend - Anyone there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 03:16