We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,191 posts
Save Topic
Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing. The front page is not updated by time but the second page is. The front page shows various dates going back to 2006?????? Is it just my computer or is TA doing something different.

Hornchurch,Essex
Level Contributor
170 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

Ooooh spooky!

Theres a ghost in the machine!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,696 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

It does happen from time to time and it a TA problem and nothing to do with your own PC..

Worst thing is though that some people start to reply to the post without realising how old they are

Riverside...
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

The second page has issues too.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,834 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

This happens when they are deleting posts - deleting one post in a thread brings it back to the top. I've noticed that often when this happens they are deleting every post from someone who has been banned from TA.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

When I first log on to the page,I always get the 4'th page first...Just be sure to click on page 1..This happen to anyone else?...

Nashville
Level Contributor
464 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

Wow, I thought I had lost it for a moment! Glad to know I'm not he only one being directed to old posts.

7. Re: Trouble with 1st page on Cancun Forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 16:18