We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ipod Chargersat Moon Palace

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
801 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ipod Chargersat Moon Palace

Does anyone know if the Moon has Ipod dockers in the rooms? I can't recall and really don't want to bring a laptop along on this trip. My daughters think this is critical info :)

Michigan
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ipod Chargersat Moon Palace

just got back and didn't notice ipod charge in our room - we brought our computer for our daughter but it seemed to not be worth it - to me, of course

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
801 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ipod Chargersat Moon Palace

Thanks Knapp,

I wasn't sure but was hoping.....I refuse to drag a laptop along with us. I guess I need to look at those small chargers. Thanks

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ipod Chargersat Moon Palace

my daughters have fairly small ipod speakers that also serve as a charger, we just brought that with us on vacation. Threw it in a sturdy carryon, took up less room then I thought. If you don't own those, that might be a better investment than the wall charger. You can listen to the ipod in your room at home or on vacation, or in the shower, etc., etc.

Chicago, Il.
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ipod Chargersat Moon Palace

Yep. Most compact Ipod speaker systems will charge the unit. This may be your best bet. Or you can find an adapter at a reasonable price. Chekc Ebay.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
801 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ipod Chargersat Moon Palace

Thanks for the advise on the speakers-I'll check those out.

OP1

6. Re: Ipod Chargersat Moon Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 04:18