We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Contact Information--Palace Resorts

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
2,698 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Best Contact Information--Palace Resorts

I know I've seen this written before, but not sure what post I saw it under.

What is the best e-mail for the Moon Palace to inform about birthdays, ask for a room location, etc.

Thanks!

Plainfield, IL
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Contact Information--Palace Resorts

btorres@palaceresorts.com

Brenda helped me with Sun Palacd questions.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Contact Information--Palace Resorts

Contact Miami and then also go to the palaceresorts.com webpage and click on contacts. You can email them and call them directly.

Also remind them at the front desk,you will be assigned a "Tour guide" which is really the timeshare person but let them know your needs and they will do everything to make you happy hoping you will sit in on the timeshare presentation which you can then say thanks but no thanks.

Have a great time!

Texas
Level Contributor
2,698 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Contact Information--Palace Resorts

Thank you both!

4. Re: Best Contact Information--Palace Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 00:15