We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants at RPLA?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
443 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants at RPLA?

We're thinking about a 4 night trip in Oct to RPLA. For those of you who have been, if we could only book 2 restaurants in that time, which 2 would you recommend? And is there any of them to stay away from? Thanks.

Tillsonburg, Canada
Level Contributor
137 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants at RPLA?

The Brazillian consists of a lot of meat and very little vegetables. The Japanese was fantastic. The Grill was good too, steak and seafood platter.

Great hotel and service, make sure you go to the blue chair lounge the manager wanders around making sure everyone is happy.

Enjoy!!!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
443 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants at RPLA?

Also, it says you have to have long pants to go to the specialty restaurants. Is that inforced and can you wear blue jeans or do they have to be dress pants? Thanks.

West Seneca, New...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants at RPLA?

1. Krystal

2. Steak House

Krystal is the newest fare available there and is FANTASTIC!! You will need long pants, nice jeans are acceptable and this is enforced. The steak house is outside and you can wear shorts. There is no restaurant that is bad. The Brazillian was just wayyyyy tooo much meat for us. The Japanesse was good but we left hungry. The evening buffet is also very delicious. Danny, let me put it this way, you can't really go wrong. These are my two choices, good luck and have a great trip!!

Kansas City
Level Contributor
380 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants at RPLA?

Just make sure to get their early in the morning for reservations, when we were at RPLA this kind of drove me nuts, but it won't most. Best of luck.

R

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants at RPLA?

Too hot for jeans...A light Khaki pant and breathable shirt is best..My personal faves are the Italian for lunch,Brazillian(we are meat lovers and we left feeling like lions after a kill),and the steakhouse( ribeye)...Also for lunch,grab some tortilla chips from the activity pool area(plastic bowl) and load up with fixins(guacamole,beef),up the stairs at the lunch buffet,and return beach or pool side....

6. Re: Restaurants at RPLA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 06:18